FAQ Vacation Rentals on Navarre Beach
Questions About Your Navarre Beach Vacation Rental
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 850-936-8300 and our hopsitality administrator will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer pet friendly units. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 850-936-8300 and a team member will help you find a unit that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, bicycles and bbq grills. You will enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
Vacation Rentals On Navarre Beach
Email: [email protected]